JTP 101 - Comprehensive Training Programme on Pneumatics
- Design, Assemble and test basic Pneumatic circuits
- Understand, differentiate and describe the construction, design features, and operation of pneumatic components.
- Understand technical specifications and data relating to pneumatic components and systems.
- Identify and explain graphical symbols for pneumatic components.
- Know the innovative development and current trends in automation products and their application.
- Fundamental Principles of Pneumatics,
- Free Air delivery requirements for a pneumatic system,
- Classification of Pneumatic elements and their functions
- Understanding and representation of symbols as per ISO 5599
- Simple Pneumatic circuits using symbols,
- Sequential Flow diagram & concept of cascading
- Troubleshooting Pneumatic circuits
Basic Technical Knowledge
Institute - Student, Faculty
Industry - Design (Engineer / Manager) / Trainer
Used for Training
- Multimedia Presentation
- Cut Sections / Wall Posters
- Magnetic Symbols
- JASP - Product Animations
- Pneumatic and Electro Pneumatic Trainer Kits
Handout to Participants
- Courseware, Participation certificate