WTP 001 - Workshop on Industrial Pneumatics
- Design, Assemble and test basic Pneumatic circuits
- Maintain and troubleshoot pneumatic components and basic control systems.
- Understand technical specifications and data relating to pneumatic components and systems.
- Identify and understand graphical symbols for pneumatic components.
- Fundamental Principles of Pneumatics,
- Compressed air system in a manufacturing plant,
- Air quality and condensation phenomenon in compressed air,
- Free Air delivery requirements for a pneumatic system,
- Classification of Pneumatic elements and their functions
- Understanding and representation of symbols as per ISO 5599
- Critical maintenance tips/problem in a pneumatic system,
- Troubleshooting, minimizing maintenance cost of pneumatic system,
- Optimizing pneumatic system performance,
- Simple Pneumatic circuits using symbols.
Basic Technical Knowledge
Institute - Student, Faculty
Industry - Design (Engineer / Manager) / Trainer
Used for Training
- Multimedia Presentation
- Cut Sections / Wall Posters
- Magnetic Symbols
- JASP - Product Animations
- Pneumatic and Electro Pneumatic Trainer Kits
Handout to Participants
- Courseware, Participation certificate