Pilot operated Non-Return Valve
GV2 series (Sizes : G1/8, G1/4, G3/8, G1/2)
- Available in two versions
- Low cracking and closing pressure
- Bubble tight - elastomer seat
- Plastic portion can be turned by 360°
- Teflon pre-coated male taper threads
Pilot operated non-return valve is used for stopping the cylinder in intermediate position. So long as a pilot signal is applied, air is free to flow to and from the cylinder. When the pilot signal is removed, the valve acts as a conventional non-return valve and prevents air from exhausting from the cylinder, thus stopping movement.
While ordering Pilot operated non-return valves, mention the ordering number given in the corresponding tables.