Inline Slide Valve
GS1 series (Sizes : R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2, R3/4)
- Inline mounted
- Sleeve type, saves space
- Smooth, easy operation
• These valves can be used at the inlet of pneumatic tools like screwdriver, grinder etc., pneumatic systems and near machineries using pneumatic systems, for quick and convenient connecting - disconnecting of compressed air.
• Moving the sleeve towards " OUT ", connects the air line to the system and moving the sleeve in the opposite direction, will close the inlet port and exhaust the down stream air.
- Note the direction of flow before installation and connect piping accordingly.
- Flush pipings for dirt, dust, rust and other foreign particles.
- Install in clean atmosphere.
- Use teflon tape on taper threads. Ensure teflon tape does not enter the unit during tightening.